Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help keep a roof over our heads
Exclamation 
Where to even begin...
A long  story short, we are desperate.
Last year after alot of hard work and saving I manamed to get a shared ownership home for myself and my daughter. Her father who has never taken to help time to meet her offered to help for the first time in her almost 12 years of life.
He said he would pay our rental share of our home for us as I had managed to get the home. My rental share is not much overall just 300 a month. So I only had to pay the mortgaged share. 
Unforgivably I have just found out that he has in fact NOT been paying ANYTHING. And if I can't somehow come up with almost a year's worth of back rent I will be made homeless and lose the house and of course the money I put it into it (close to 50k outright and over 5k in this year's mortgage)
I am at my wits end. I cannot afford that I live week to week as it is. I have nothing but furniture to sell and have no idea what I can do. My credit rating is shot as the house is in my name. 
Yes I should have checked he was paying it but he promised he was and was not aware of his neglect until I received a letter this week saying I would be taken to court. 

I have no way to pay this I can't get a loan I don't know any one who can guarantor one and am basically about to lose everything. 

I also know the council will deem this as making myself homeless (when I have not) and therefore will not assist us if/when the worst happens. 

I can't ecvenue begin to explain how I am feeling rugs ow and to make matters worse her "father" is now not replying to my messages and has made no appologies for the dire straits he has put us in.

Please help as if you cannot I do not know how we will survive.

I am hurting, heartbroken and my daughter does NOT deserve to be homeless. She is the most caring and wonderful child who is just about to start her secondary school.

Ifor you are kind enough to help I can only say how grateful I would be and promise to pay it forward in future.  

http://cash.me/helpwinter