Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A brighter future
Im homeless living back at my parents house with my 4 kids, i lost my house due to rent arrears after a bad bout of depression after being robbed at home.
I have some great business ideas  that i was about to put into action prior to losing my home, once i pay my rent arrears i will be rehomed and can commence where i left off.

I have a bad credit rating due to never having credit or hp, therefore cannot obtain a bank loan or credit card, im up against a wall and really need some help, and i promise, you help me and invest in me getting back on track, and i will be more than happy to include you in my business venture and music publishing company formation once im back on track, all and any loans to me will be repaid with interest, plus a stake in my business ventures and a percentage of some sales.

Please i urge you to help me, all i need is to pay off my rent arrears and get another house , i need my family home back for me and my kids before i can progress, at the moment i feel like a failure, and its counter productive to my cause.

I have some great ideas to make money, i have some great projects and music to publish in the future, i even have a few inventions up my sleeve, but everything nowadays seems to need that initial investment and thats something i just dont have,i have lots of time , intellect, ideas, music, and other assets that with the right backing, could make us all a comfortable financial return.

You wouldnt just be helping a chap and his kids out, the moves i want to make the next  coming years are going to cause positive ripples worldwide, and you could have a stake in this too, with a little trust, time, and compassion.

I know i sound very vague, but begging online is pretty taboo, so anything else youd like to know, if you are genuinely interested in helping me out of this situation, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks for reading
Lee
I noticed your post did not include a method to receive a donation. In order to receive donations, you need to make sure people have a way to send you money. Please read the thread "How to request a donation" for examples.

How to request a donation: http://www.freebeg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1

Let me know if you have any questions.