Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unable to work due to medical problems
Since I was around 19 or 20 years old I’ve had a job. I’m 47 now, I’ve been diagnosed with high blood pressure, gout, asthma, diabetes, Multiple Sclerosis, spinal stenosis and I use a C-pap type machine when I sleep at night. Due to the spinal stenosis I’ve had two procedures to kill nerves in my back, but im still having pain that is keeping me from working.
My doctor is in favor of me applying for disability and I am as well. At this point I don’t consider myself reliable to work because of these problems, but trying to get disability isn’t easy or quick and I could be looking at 3 years with no income. 
I am asking for your financial help while I try to deal with this. I’ve been on short term disability since the middle of August and have fallen behind on bills and only have until the middle of February until they let me go completely at work.
My goal is to raise $60,000 which would be equivalent to 3 years of salary in this last job, to get me through the application process with disability. Any amount will help though.

For donations here is a link for my Paypal account: paypal.me/Nichols345

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely, 

Michael