Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unfortunately need to ask for help
Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am swallowing my pride and taking a shot posting this. If someone is able to help that would be most appreciated.

I am a married father of two boys. Unfortunately I am asking for help with my rent which is due by Friday morning. I know I have not left myself much time to get help, but asking strangers on the internet is not something I want to do, but have exhausted any other options. It is difficult to survive in this part of New York on a single income, and my wife is medically unable to work or help me. I do have a job that is a fixed salary so I am unable to work overtime, and the hours have made it very hard to pick up a second job. I think I have finally found something that will lead to better things for me and my family, however that does not help my immediate need. My rent is 2000 a month and this month I do not have it due to my overwhelming expenses that I try to keep up with. This is daily needed finances and not us trying to live a life we shouldn't be trying to. It is very important to me to be able to stay where we are living due to my son is in his senior year and I want him to finish and go to college to be better than me. The last couple months have over whelmed me to a point of being in this situation. If you are in a position to help I would be eternally grateful. Thank you.

https://www.paypal.me/David6874