Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SINGLE MOM, FULL TIME STUDENT, REALLY STRUGGLING.
Hello, my name is Bree. I never do stuff like this but I have been really hurting for the past few months. Been trying to find a job while taking care of my almost 2 year old son. Father is not in the picture. I have never received anything from him besides our son but I am still very grateful for that. I have no help from family, money has been tight for them as well or I know they would not mind helping my son and I. It has been extremely hard to keep my place, scrounge for money for diapers, wipes, food and anything else e and my son need to get through the month, or even week... Also trying to make time to hustle and go to school full time. I have been busting my ass. I am trying hard to better myself and my son but bills keep flying in. Christmas is also coming up i'm scared I wont have enough to give him. I feel like a terrible mother, especially asking for help... I just dont know what else to do. I'm literally in tears writing this...

I feel like once I am done with my degree I can sit back and say I'm glad I went through this to get where in at now.
Oh, when that day comes...

If anyone could help, even if it just little donations to get me by I would be more than grateful.
Thank you.
Feel free to message me if you like.  Heart

paypal.me/bnichole7