Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scammed by my own family
I was scammed by my own family. I needed a car, and I could afford some of the more used and beaten up ones, but they would have needed some work, and wouldn't last for years. My Parents offered to help me buy one that was in better condition, and they would pay for the insurance for a while. The condition was that they'd hold the title during that period. I thought they were trying to help me out, help me save money, etc, but they just kept the car for themselves instead. I lost my job because I had no transportation of my own, and I live out in a rural area, so that's a must in order to do anything.

Most of the money I had left is gone, and I'm about to become homeless. I've tried pretty much everything, from submitting applications to businesses like GoTranscript, Appen, online data entry jobs, to affiliate programs, entering sweepstakes listed on reddit, sites like microworkers or swagbucks. There might be one more transcription job I could apply for but it sounds like they have more than enough transcribers already. I'm still going to try. I'd try flipping too if I could afford to start it.

I don't know what else to do other than this or give up. They ****** me over good and I don't have a clue why. I always did what I could to help out with chores, took my dad out on fishing trips, I was there when he almost died from a fall. Neither of my other brothers did a third of that. I doubt I'll ever know or get why they'd do that to their own kid.

I'll take anything. At this point I don't have any expectations, but here's my paypal link. Anything would help.

paypal.me/TJ389