Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have Cerebral Palsy
Hello, my name is Jennifer. I am a 34 female adult with cerebral palsy and I use a wheelchair for my Mobility needs. I have tried other funding sites like GoFundMe. But unfortunately, I did not get any donations for what I'm looking for. Unfortunately, because my disability I am unable to gain regular, full-time employment. Right now, I am struggling with my bills, as my rent was increased, and I am struggling to afford it. I am on public assistance right now, but what I receive with my disability does not cover all of my expenses. Every time I try to save a little money, something always comes up that I need to pay. I don't usually like asking people for money. I have completed some freelance jobs online to try to supplement my income. Unfortunately, because of my disability, I am unable to complete long hours sitting at the computer. My whole body hurts when I sit in my wheelchair for a long period of time.

Eventually, I would like to build my own website to help other people with disabilities. I want to create a forum for people with disabilities where they can connect with each other as well as find interesting jobs online so that they can earn a little extra money. I want to create a site for people with disabilities like Facebook meets LinkdIn. So hopefully once I get enough money, I can build my own professional website, and earn income from that as well as help other people with disabilities and be an advocate for them. Below is my PayPal link.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my story! :-)

paypal.me/jenniferlynn102006