Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Urgent Help Needed! Pending eviction and utilities being shut off
Hi Everyone!
My name is Tracia and I live alone with my dog Bella. This is the first I am doing this but as it is right now, I don't have much of a choice. My family is on the poor side and they look to me for help. Now I need help and I have nowhere to turn.

The home which I have rented I am now 3 months behind in rental payment because I have gotten sick (I have Endometriosis and I was recently diagnosed with Connective Tissue Disease) and now i'm at risk of being evicted. All my utilities are also in dire arrays. My power is already on the list to be disconnected, my water is also at risk, the internet which i depend on to work will be bar tomorrow and the company i took my bed and refrigerator from on a payment plan has given me one week to clear the arrears or they will be coming to collect the items.
I currently owe $2000 on my rent, $200 on my power, $150 on my water, $80 on my internet and $250 for the furniture company. I have been trying everything I can to get the funds to take care of all these with no luck. I am now desperate.
I know you don't know me but I am asking you please to help me get through this very rough time. The stress of this all has made me feel so ill I barely want to get out of bed in the mornings.
Please! I'm begging for your help as i'v ran out of time. Thank you so much in advance.

paypal.me/Tracia623