Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When it rains it pours
Im a 29 year old mother who has 4 children . me and my husband used to work in an online business shopee . thats here in the Philippines , we use to buy and sell clothes online, were have started with a minimum capital , when everything is getting better , the youngest child , which is a 9 month old baby get sick due to dengue fever , he has been in the hospital since the 21st of October till the 30th of October this year . Its very hard for him to fight with the disease, his lungs and live has been affected by dengue because of his young age but thank god there's no chances that he has been undergo blood transfusion and his already discharged now , all the money from the online shop has been spent to the daily expenses in the hospital , and the hospital bill is very expensive . It was been around P37,000. i borrowed money and make our land title as a collateral , and we need to return it before the end of the month or else the house will be foreclosed , i still have 3 children to feed and the bills aswell is needed to be settled .  Theres a prescribe medicine for the baby that needs to be taken by him for 7 days , no one is willing to lend us money as we can no longer give any collateral to people , relatives are not willing to help. Im just questioning myself why is this happening to my family , at dinner we only have instant noodles for the kids. I need to buy the medicine for the baby tomorrow and pay the money before the end of the month as were going to end up homeless.

Im hoping that someone there with a good heart could help us to settle the payment and with the medicine of my youngest child. and want to build my online business again this coming Christmas.

you may send me an email to bernadette)_aspiras@yahoo.com
or you can put your donations to paypal.me/MaryPerryShop (name of our online shop).

Im requesting if someone who could give our family a hand . 

Thank you so much

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)