Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Stressed out momma!
        Hi!

My name is Lisa.  I am a single mom of 2.  I own a beautiful home, which is currently on the market.  I was not expecting to be here still, but circumstances are not under my control.  I recently went in to get a loan and use my house as collateral, but unfortunately, you can not apply for a loan with a home as collateral when the house is on the market.  I would really like to not have to take the house off the market just to be able to pay my taxes this year.  But at this point, it is looking like that may end up being my best option.

So, in a last attempted effort, i am going to ask for help before i do take the house off of the market.  But i don't just want to ask for money, I want to make a promise that if you, or you all, help me pay my taxes this year, as soon as my house sells, I will pay back the money i am given here to better deserving charities than my own!  

Personally, I wouldn't blame you if you don't believe me.  I also wouldn't judge if I actually don't recieve any money, but I believe in a name and reputation.  I am a prior Navy vet, no lie...not just pulling your leg.  I deployed on the 'Stinkin' Lincoln'....lol...and I miss it all the time.  But when over seas, we were taught to be ambassadors to our nation.  To this day, I still believe that I am a representation of this country as a vet, and I refuse to let my name be slandered b/c of lies.  So when I promise to pay it forward, you can guarrentee I will keep my word!  Again, Idk if i would believe me either through this site.  But I am desperate.  I sunk so much into fixing things in the house and packing supplies, that i just haven't caught up since.  So any help would be greatly appreciated.