Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Desperate and Almost Homeless
I hope all is well with everyone. Please read this page with your heart. I am 24 hours away from being evicted and I have nowhere to go. My goal is only $2,102. This includes September and October rent ($901 per month), the late fee for September and October  ($100 per month) and the eviction fee for September ($200). Anything that can be given is greatly appreciated.  Cry

I am female in my early 30's the works full time for DFCS in my state. I'm a very private person and am honestly very embarrassed by my situation. I live paycheck to paycheck and have to carefully budget out my money but at the beginning of September, a direct debit for my student loans came out of my checking account after I tried numerous times to cancel the authorization. I knew my student loan payment was going up and that I couldn't afford it. I applied for a reduction but was of course still responsible for the higher payment until the reduction was approved. The direct debit has since been finally removed and my direct debit was finally canceled correctly but the money could not be refunded and that created a snowball effect.  Cry

I have recently been approved for and started driving for Uber. I also am looking into other ways to make passive income so that I'm never in this position again. But right now I am desperately fighting to not become homeless. I help people all day every day and I am very disheartened by the fact that I can't help myself the way I want right now. It has also hurt me to find out how unwilling people are to help another human being based on assumptions. We will all need help one day. Right now it is my turn and I hope that whoever is reading this will be moved to help.

I'm not a scam. I'm not going to use the money raised for anything other than rent. I'm only doing this because I have a dire need and not here for greed. I thank you in advance for your help. I have added my PayPal.Me link at the bottom. You can also directly send money to my PayPal by using my email address (christarjay@gmail.com) God bless.

paypal.me/CJay17