Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help my dying friend Amanda
Hello,

A very close childhood friend of mine got a breast cancer diagnos recently. She had her both breasts removed and it seemed it would be all good. 
however, the cancer had spread to other parts of her body. She's been through heavy chemotherapy but the doctors can't do anything more, she don't have so much time left if not a miracle happens.

This wonderful woman is named Amanda and she is 32 years old.
A few weeks before this diagnosis she was left by her husband for another woman. She lost her job becuase of economical problems in her company.
Only terrible things have happened to her the last year. She used to be so happy and had so many plans and dreams.
These days she is completely empty in her mind and devastated becuase she knows what is about to come..

Her biggest dream was to travel, because she never had a chance to do that.
She was saving up money for a trip just before this happened, but all that money needed to go to medical costs.

If I only could gather enough money and sursprise here with her dream trip, where she can spend her last days.
I could just imagine how happy she would be and her smile when I reveal it for her.
I talked with her doctor recently and it should be no problem for her with a long flight.

Me myself don't have enough money and can't get it that quickly, niether do her family and other friends. I need to go with her so all of savings need to go to my travel costs.  

I don't know if anyone will read all this and care, I just found this site and thought why not, I need to try everything to give Amanda her dream trip for her last days.

Please, any contribution will do. 

My warmest thanks Heart

Jenny Tyrell