Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medical and Legal Fund
In 1981-1982, from 17-18 years of age while a student at Mount Holyoke College, I was sexually molested, violated, assaulted, and abused in Massachusetts by my male gynecologist, who is still practicing (the Broad of Registration in Medicine still has his license listed as “active”). He is a rapist, predator, and pedophile of his unfortunate female patients; he took advantage of my naïve, innocence, vulnerability, and the trust I placed in him. He is still sexually abusing and endangering the lives and well-being of other young girls and women in Massachusetts. I have an ethical and moral responsibility to report him to the legal and medical authorities for his crime against me and others. Furthermore, he also committed gross negligence and medical malpractice as well as other numerous abuses to me, including performing an unnecessary surgery, which permanently scarred and damaged my internal organs, tissues, and glands.
As a result, I have many health and physical problems. Because of his numerous abuses of me, I am also suffering from major depression and post-traumatic stress disorder:   A day does not go by without me remembering what he did to me. I am collecting Social Security because I cannot work due to all the damages he has done to me. To correct the surgical and other damages he did to me, my health insurance does not cover all of my necessary medical treatments and costs, which come to one hundred thousand dollars ($100,000).
On the Internet, I recently found out about a new law in Massachusetts that allows people like me to pursue legal actions for childhood sexual abuse in civil lawsuits. Since he began abusing me when I was a minor and child, I qualify under this new law to launch a civil lawsuit against this perpetrator of such heinous and egregious crimes. I have contacted many Massachusetts attorneys, all of whom will only accept my case if I pay them huge sums of money ($ 500,000), which I do not have since I am collecting Social Security. Donated funds will be used to pay for legal fees, expert witnesses, and experienced investigators for my civil lawsuit. Unfortunately, I have no rich family and friends, so I am appealing to you requesting your financial help. Please help me to get justice, and the medical care I need. You are my last resort.
Thank you for reading my tragic story, and may you be blessed many times over for your kindness, compassion, understanding, and generosity. Your donated money will be used for my legal and medical expenses, which total six hundred thousand dollars ($600,000). If you would like to help me, you can send money to my PayPal account at Nelle777@hotmail.com.