Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP FOR CHRISTMAS
Hey there,

I just came across this website, while searching for was to be able to make/receive money by Christmas, tomorrow. I know it is short notice and I am sorry for that, I have just ran out of options. I have been trying to make money for Christmas for awhile now, and between my expenses, family, and everything else, Christmas is tomorrow, I am completely broke and do not know what to do.  I have gone through a lot of difficulties recently also that have not helped.

My mother has Multiple Sclerosis, and  I have helping her out as much as I can, and wanted to give her something for Christmas, my sister, and my fiance as well. I have been unable to work basically all year due to my illness as well. I have Endometriosis, it is bad and leaves me at a lot of times in extreme pain. I have had a couple surgeries a year normally and on medication that costs me quite a bit due to losing my insurance as well. 

I am not concerned  about myself though, just explaining my situation. I just want to give my family a good Christmas, I am always thinking of others. Normally I am the one to help others out, and now that I need a bit of help it seems I can not get it. As well as ones I trusted that I loaned money to have not paid my back either or just have completely dodged me and stopped talking to me because they have got what they wanted. I have certainly learned people take advantage of kind people like myself, and I try to prevent it from making me a less kind person.

Thanks for listening to me. Any help would be amazing and I would greatly appreciate it. Have a Merry Christmas, thank you for your time!

Thanks
-Amy