Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need a helping hand please
Rainbow 
Hi I'm trying my luck because I've gotten to the stage where I'm getting desperate enough to.I need some help financially please.
Blush oh Let me introduce myself , Hi My name is Kirsty and I'm 22 and from South Africa. I have moved away from home for the first time and have run into a spot of trouble. 

My Mom got really sick recently and so I helped out with paying the bills my parents racked up and helped them where I could and now Things have fallen through for me and I now need money to pay my rent and food and to get rid of the debt I got into helping my family out.I recently started trying to set up my own business for work on the side, but I don't have the capital to make it work properly yet.

I'm getting so desperate I'm working 2 jobs and looking into other ways online (working on adult Sites) to make money long enough to just to get out of debt. I really don't want to do that so I asked google if anyone was giving away money and this site showed up. 

I would be eternally grateful for any help you can offer and will pay it forward as soon as I'm able to for others. I think what you are doing here is wonderful and I want to get into helping others to.

I need $500 to help cover my rent for 2 months or $2200 to get out of debt entirely and still have a bit extra to start up my own business the right way. I know those amounts are really big so I would be happy with any small donations from $1 all the way up to whatever you are willing to help me out with. every little bit counts.

Thank you for your time. every dollar will go towards clearing my debt and closing off all those accounts so that it doesn't happen again and then to helping me start my own business so I can help others the way you have helped me.

here is my paypal link:
PayPal.Me/eternalygrateful