Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help
In 2013, my Father passed away. While this was extremely difficult to deal with, I managed to keep myself together and begin to work more at my first job, which was a care-giving agency with the elderly, and also obtain a second job, which was working as a caretaker at a group home for mentally handicapped adults. After almost a year of juggling both of these jobs of caring for others, while also still struggling with my Father's passing, I began to break down and suffer from extreme anxiety and panic attacks. For some time I was not even able to drive a car due to these problems. Eventually, I had to quit the job at the group home, and cut back my hours significantly at the care-giving agency. This past June, with my company's blessing, I decided to take some time off in order to try and get myself back to 100% health. In this time, I began to focus on a regular sleep schedule, exercise, and better eating habits. I started to see small improvements in the way I felt, leading me to plan an eventual return to work. However, in September, one of my closest friends passed away. This has knocked me back to square one with anxiety, and now a deep depression. I tried driving for Uber to make extra money, but began having panic attacks with passengers in the car, and felt it was unsafe to continue. I have tried different medications, but the problems they cause in the form of side-effects have proven more troublesome than the problems that somewhat relieve. What I need is time, which is problematic since I am running out of money. While my Mother allows me to live with her, I do not want to place any more burden on her by asking for money, as she is a widow seeking to save for retirement while still paying a mortgage. I am asking for any financial assistance you may be willing to extend, for which I would be eternally grateful. Thank you for taking the time to read this. If you would like to speak with me, please feel free to ask for more contact info.