Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please Help With Debt Relief
This is my first time using this site so I'm not exactly sure how to start. I am a young struggling wife of a former Marine. I have had hard times finding a job due to my little experience. Our debt has built up more and more during his time overseas and when he returned. We had gotten some of our debt under control until we got orders to move to another state. While doing that, we had to take out loans to get things for our new home and with the price of the home it was hard to make payments. I have tried looking for any type of work no matter how small and have found no luck. Now our bills are stacked up and we our thousands of dollars in college, loan, and credit card debt. These financial troubles have put a strain on my marriage. My husband just recently got out of the military unable to reenlist due to heart issues so we have little source of income and have to also help my mother while staying with her. I am unsure what to do at this point and fear this will tear my marriage apart. I am NOT asking for all of our debt to be paid because this is our issue and we should be handling it. What I AM asking for is some help so we can get back on our feet and finish paying it off. I am in hopes of getting 2 full time jobs through a friend of mine. Hopefully I can get them within the next 2 months and be able to help ease some of debt and continue to fix our marriage. Any amount would be greatly appreciated and sent to my paypal account. Thank you all for taking the time to read my story.