Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Young mother in need of help for family with cancer.
Star 
I am 23 years old, I'm a mother of a beautiful 5 year old girl who has the biggest heart I've ever seen. She has sold almost all her toys to help me take care of my Mother who has colon cancer and my brother who has 2 tumors and a rare blood cancer, as well as taking care of my best friend from a terrible abusive situation. She was abused by her family and thrown on the streets, I drove all the way to NC at midnight to get her in the cold and bring her home. The toys my daughter did not sell she on her own gave away to children who had nothing. I would love to be able to get a place of our own and make Christmas special for her. We are currently 25,000+ In debt and counting. I work 6-7 days a week to try to get by with little time to spend with my little girl. A simple prayer for us is greatly honored and appreciated any donations big or small is helpful but not asked for. We are living day by day and would greatly appreciate any help from anyone. We are also looking for furniture for my friend who not got a job with me and paying rent to start a better life for herself away from her parents. Anything at all would be great appreciated. Please email me if you have any questions or would like to help me in any way. Thank you so much for your time and for reading my story. I'm sorry I had to cut it short I need to leave to go to the hospital soon for my brothers 5th surgery today and won't be on much! But thank you for your time and/or donations and prayers! God bless Angel

If you want to help me by donating you can go to my Cash Me Page Cash.me/$NovaSerenity
Angel Nova Serenity Angel
Please Anyone who could help is greatly appreciated. I know with this time of season its hard but even so much as 1$ Is much appreciated.
Angel Nova Serenity Angel