Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help with money
Hello. My name is Julia, I'm 27 and this is my story. I`m Russian, but six months I spent in Cyprus, and a week ago I returned to Moscow.
I met a guy in Cyprus. And I think it's really what I need, and we are very happy together. He would come to me for a week to get acquainted with my family. But in December, he plans to go to Australia as bekpaker and inviting me along. I've already preparing documents for a visa and really want to go with him. Firstly, I think that I found my destiny and I do not want him to lose, and in long-distance relationship, I do not really believe ... And secondly, I really like the style of life that it offers. We plan to travel the world and open your YouTube channel, we will upload videos on our travels and we will try to make it. In any case, he will have a working visa to Australia, so that he could earn, while our video does not start to generate income. And I think that we really must succeed.
The whole season we have worked hard, to save money for our journey. I managed to save about 2,000 €.
But the problem is that in Australia I can hardly work as a Russian citizen I am, and I will most likely be a tourist visa for 90 days. And I have credits in Russian, which I foolishly took in his youth at the University of the payment and was never able to repay the amount of debt ... has accumulated a huge, about 600 thousand rubles (about 9 000 euros) ... Pope us does not live, and my mum salary of 20,000 rubles (about 300 euros), besides, we rent an apartment in Moscow. I help her as best I can, I send money every month, I can not leave her with my outstanding credit that she called collectors. I just kill this situation, I do not know what to do. But I understand that if I do not go to Australia, I will lose all my boyfriend and I will feel completely broken and miss your chance to change your life. Really can not live in Russia, and to go to a boring job, getting a penny ... I want to be happy, and I think I found the one person willing to spend the rest of his life ...
I am 27 years old, he was 28, I do not want you to think I'm some kind of love with a youngster. We adults, who already have experience in life and know what they want. And we just want to be together ...
If suddenly you have touched my story and would like to participate in the performance of my dreams, I will be very grateful for any help. I'm sure we'll get our idea to a YouTube channel or my young man will come up with something different, because we are both planning to become millionaires) And I really believe him, he always does everything it promises.
Props to my card Savings Bank:
Account number: 40817 810 2 38254020419
Card number: 4276 3800 4764 3320
P.S .: I am a very long time doubted whether or not to write, since I hate that some people ask, I'm used to achieve everything by herself. But in this situation I do not really know what to do. I understand that she is guilty and terribly everything has started, but now do not really know what to do and I hope only for a miracle ... So I decided to try to write, I still did not lose. But at least I'll sure have tried everything to fulfill their dreams.

Yours faithfully,
Julia
email: juliageeme@gmail.com
Hope everything woks out for you and you get the help you need to go on your journey.