Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In need of help for coming baby...
I had not thought things would go wrong one after the other. Car stops working and had to pay 300 to fix. My fiancée looses his job over a simple schedule mishap and managers not communicating with each other and him. Unable to keep up with food due to my pregnancy (but we intend to see about WIC). I'm loosing hours and when told we were getting a big bonus only ended up getting a days extra pay worth just because store manager wanted new floorboards and customers getting hurt...
I recently had to rehomed my dog because I just couldn't afford him anymore...breaking my heart. 
There was thought of some extra money to come in, and it did, but due to the car and my fiancée having lost his job, that money went to keeping up with our bills. And unfortunately, due to my last relationship on top of being a new adult, I put myself in some heavy debt that keeps us with little to no extra cash for the month. I want to pay them off, but since I am carrying our future child, I just need money to get started for my child. 
So basicaly, I'm only asking up to $1000 (2k being what we were planning before) just to get things started. My family is poor as they have their own issues and lives to tend to. I am today at 19 weeks pregnant, due April 2nd, and we've only got 50 in savings. I don't even have a crib yet. I expect some used stuff from family, but not everything. I know I can get WIC, so food will be provided. Tried foodstamps and got turned down for being paid a little more than required... 
Any donations and suggestions for help before the baby arrives will be so much appreciated and highly thanked.
My paypal:
paypal.me/NWagner92