Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need your help
Here is my story and I hope somebody will read it and maybe help . My name is Karolina. I am 37. I have a problem. Many years I didn't pay attention to my teeth (All my life I was affraid of dentists). Now it became a really serious problem. I can't even brush my teeth because it leads to crumbling. I need max. 4900 € to pay for dental implants and treatment. At the moment my monthly income is 300 ,  so saving money would take too long.  My treatment process starts in November, but I still haven‘t  got  a necessary amount.  Nobody gives money for free so I beg  you to lend me 5 $/€/£ or if you can more.  I will be able to return the money since January, every month for a few people who have helped me. I am an honest person, who is currently in great need of your help.   I‘ve already got the first five dollars from one of my collegues. Thank you in advance  for your understanding! 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome, Karolina.  I hope you find what you are looking for.  What country are you in?  Are there programs to assist with dental procedures?
Thank you. The dantal treatment is free, but dental fillings and implants are not free as well as medicaments. As all my low income goes to my family I can only dream of a normal esthetic smile. I live in Lithuania.