Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
act of kindness
Big Grin 
Hello all you wonderful people,

Looking for act of kindness .

To all you lovely people out there, thank you for taking the time to read my post
I hope there is someone out there with a big heart and someone who is understanding.   
It pains me to write this.
It really does.
I come from a family full of pride and confidence.
Where we are taught from birth to endure and strive, endure and strive.
But I don’t know what else to do, so I am left to rely on the kindness of faceless strangers on the internet to save us.
It pains me greatly, to have to type this for the world to see, to put myself up for embarrassment and ridicule.. but I simply don’t know what else to do, however I am still trying. That is one thing I know, how to do..TRY,
This is a sincere honest request. From one human being to another.
All my life I was trying to help other people, I got money, I got friends, I got everything. Now my situation changed.

I am in debt up to 40,000 pounds which when I was made redundant last year slowly crept up  due to car bills/ daughters wedding / credit card bills/ household bills kept piling up .
I was also scammed when someone found out i was looking for some money who asked me to send them money  to get money but learned this the hard way,  now with the help of Paypal a donation button is on this page i can avoid that  .

I’ve read some stories here – maybe my story doesn’t sound terrible but in fact it is…
I used to be the one to give money out to others who needed it. But it looks like fate turned the gun around and decided to point it at me.

As the saying goes, I am looking for a hand up, not a hand out. There are a million different channels the Universe can use to deliver what we want and need and if there are kind souls out there who want to help someone like myself, I am open to receiving that assistance.
I did not always have this nugget of wisdom. Combine that with the imperfect nature of us humans, and the difficult circumstances I have encountered led me to make some bad choices, particularly in the financial realm. I have gained clarity and I now know what I need to do with my life to find the success and happiness we all deserve and I devote every day to moving closer to that reality. Being the best person I can be and living life to my fullest potential is my number one priority.
I would like to make a fresh start as i am looking to start my own coaching business and merchandise business with my son-in -law and this will put back on the road of success.

Any donations received will be re-donated in the future when I am up and running to people like myself or other charitable events .
All I am asking for is a small donation
Are there any angels.
 Any tokens of help will be appreciated.
this is where each and everyone can help me out by donating any amount to my great cause. Anything you can afford to donate is greatly appreciated.
So if you have an extra buck or two, please send it my way!
Just go to donation button and donate and will be much appreciated.

If you see any of yourself in me or if you are interested in helping someone who is determined to help themselves, I hope you will consider sharing your generosity with me. In order to pay it forward, I plan on donating a portion of the donations I receive to other people and causes as we all know the key to true prosperity is giving freely.

please click following to donate 
[url=x-webdoc://D4BA987B-BA61-4159-BC46-40E5AF87C078/PayPal.me/nilamgill?ppid=PPC000628&cnac=GB&rsta=en_GB(en_GB)&cust=PRCPJTKVWG7HQ&unptid=4a092cb6-5366-11e6-8389-441ea1475d84&t=&cal=37581a001f28a&calc=37581a001f28a&calf=37581a001f28a&unp_tpcid=ppme-social-user-profile-created&page=main:email&pgrp=main:email&e=op&mchn=em&s=ci&mail=sys]paypal.me/nilamgill[/url]

Thank you for reading my post and have a nice day.