Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLEASE HELP ME!
Hi,

I'm not usually one to beg for help but I feel like I have no choice now. I am a graduate student and was lucky to land a job straightaway in the Science industry, however 4 months ago I was made redundant with no payout as I had not been there long enough to receive any. I found a part time job in a supermarket to help meet monthly payments. Unfortunately, 2 months ago I had an accident that has hindered me from working at all. So these past 2 months, I have been using my overdraft and now slowly bills are creeping up on me. If this carries on I can't afford to live in a house and will be made homeless. I can't get any help from the government as I don't qualify for a job seekers allowance and the supermarket I had worked for has let me go as my injuries will unable me to work for a few more months. My student loans are just piling up into one massive debt and so are bills. I am lost for help, my friends have helped me as much as they can and I'm more than grateful for those who have a big heart to help me. Please help me get through this. I'm becoming too desperate to try and do anything to help make ends meet.