Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me to move my life forward
Hello guys my name is Rostik im from Ukraine, and i came here to ask u for help.

I wont make it long trying to say how bad my life is its pretty ok, just at that point i need money and i dont have chance to make them myself.

Me and my mother decide to move to europe for a job (like very common job with 700$+ or so for strangers) we have friends there but they have financial difficulties as well as we do ( still can help us with job).  Next week we must pay for a travel visa which is 220$ and we currently have 100$, my job is kinda bad all i can do is 30$ a week if i work hard enough, but its still not enough.

So all i want to ask you is 90$ that may turn my life around and maybe change life to the brighter side.

PayPalme is not available in my country (what a surprise) and the only way i can get money if u send then via my paypal email       Mylittlemime@gmail.com.
I apologize for my bad grammar mistakes im not good at english and im a bit tired since i spent like 3 hours trying to find a web that dont ask for 15$ to post a beg.

And thank you for reading this.   Shy