Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting my own e-commerce business
Star 
I am 19 years old and I have been working very hard on my new Shopify store. I will be selling all kinds of products. Shopify is one of the best e-commerce mediums but there is a monthly fee you have to pay in order to even start selling items. I have finished building my store and adding my first few items (which is over 100 items) and I am ready to start selling, but I don't have enough money to start the subscription. I'm on a free trial and it only lets you a feel of what it's like to run a Shopify store but you can't actually sell on the free trial. I have started an instagram page and I'm promoting my store on Etsy. I need $200 to ensure that I can pay the subscription fee for Shopify and there's a also a subscription fee for the site that allows me to post items to my Shopify store, it's called Oberlo. I want this financial help to ensure that my first couple months run smoothly. My instagram page is @givepeace2chances and you'll find more information there and get a feel for my store. Or if you'd like, you could click the link in my instagram and buy a t-shirt. My PayPal.me is paypal.me/Vynnie
My company is called Give Peace 2 Chances.
This would mean a lot!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)