Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help me be happy again and get out of debt
Hi,

I'm Emma and I live in the UK. 6 years ago I had a great career, I was a flight attendant manager. My dream job since I was a child. 

5 years ago I met my partner and became pregnant a short time after. We had a baby girl and when maternity leave ended I struggled to go back to work as my partner also worked shifts. So I decided to leave my career and let my partner have his. 

A year or so passed and we started to struggle for money. Getting to our last £10 to last 2 weeks. Relying on credit cards and going into a lot of debt. 

I became depressed and with my partners advice I got help and was on anti depressents for 2 years.

I eventually got a part time waitresseing job to help but it's still a struggle as we are now paying off the debt. We have just recently had a baby boy too. He is 5 months old. We don't own our first home yet and I don't think we ever will as we can't save. I get sad that we can't go on family holidays or family days out as we constantly have no money. I want to make my children happy. Have no worries.

I would like to pay the debt off do that we have that extra money instead of it paying the debts. All in all its around £20,000. 

I have never done this before. I have never asked for help like this. But I just want a better future. If there is anyone kind enough to help I would very much appreciate it. All I want is the debt paid and never go back into it again. Would like to spend time with my family other than worrying how I'm going to pay for food this week. 

Thank you for taking the time to read this x

My paypal is paypal.me/EmmaStarkey