Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I NEED YOUR HELP - I WAS SCAMMED!!!
Please help me, please, please, please. I need your help even if it is only $1 USD. I will appreciate every cent. You see right now, I feel like committing suicide. I am depressed; I really don't see why I should continue living in this life with wicked people like scammers. My entire life is destroyed by scammers. I don't know how I am going to continue with my life. My family and I are finding it hard to survive, we can't meet our expenses and the creditors are threatening. I need money to buy food and toiletries for my three year old son. I was scammed out of all my years of life savings. In total the scammers robbed me $26,570.76 USD. They started emailing me in March about purchasing a car. I was pressured into purchasing. When I made the small payments, I felt as if I couldn't stop as if I did, I would lose all the money already invested. They convinced me that they were a legitimate Used Car company on the internet. I was so stupid to buy into it. I blame myself, I should have known better. It was just too good to be true. I made the worst mistake of my entire life. Their flashy website was all a fraud. As I write, I am in despair, not knowing what to do next with my life. I never do this type of stuff of asking perfect strangers for their hard earned money, but I am desperately in need of your help. I have no choice because I am on my face in the gutters of financial embarrassment. Please, please, please donate just $1 USD to my PayPal account, lovingarmsmin@gmail.com. Thanks and God bless you.