Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could any one help me raise some money for a car?
Can any one help us out? 
Me and the 3 children would really appreciate some help and good luck as we have been down on luck for a very long time, I am struggling to meet my children's needs and now it has gotten worse within the last year and a bit I have had 2 cars die on me and now my 3rd is on its way out, I can not afford to repair it as the cars only worth £120. To repair it is going to cost me £800 plus. Me and the kids need transport because of our location, the little money I get goes on bills, food and cloths(charity shops)my twin daughters are getting ready for secondary school soon which makes everything more stressful. They have missed out on so much due to never having enough money it puts a downer on trying to be the best you can for them, they are good children you couldn't ask for better so I at least owe it to them to try and make it easier for them.
I am a proud person asking strangers for help is hard but for the sake of my children I'll swallow my pride and do what's needed.

Because of bad life choices and the hand I have been dealt since my children where born I am not financially able to do this my self, any help towards a car would mean so much.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this.

Paypal... stevepal000977@gmail.com