Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help paying for student loan debt!
Sad 
Me and my sister have been attending Biola University for 4 years now. Specifically it's my fourth year attending biola and my sister's second year. We've been taking out loans to pay for tuition and for the next year they increased the tuition price for us and we can't afford to pull out any more loans. We have over 85k in loans and need help to pay for next years tuition. I graduate this december with my B.S. degree in biological sciences and do not want to quit now because of insufficient funds. My family is currently in a financial crisis  and donations would help us tremendously and help to continue finishing school so that we can continue on to our dreams of going to med school. This money will help us pay back our loans and tuition for the previous years and next year. My parents are trying everything to try and support our education but my familiy's current financial instability is hindering their efforts. If anyone out there can just for a moment understand what we are going through and help us, words would not be able to express our family's gratitude. Thank you for taking the time to read what I had to say and I pray there is an angel out there willing to help me and my family. If anyone has any questions or concerns please message me and I will be more than happy to reply to your message.

paypal.me/kov1994