Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
80000 euro in debt because a criminal stole my husbands identity, please help us!
Dear reader, 

I am Mirjam from the Netherlands. Over 1.5 years ago a man who we trusted turned out to be a criminal connected to the Turkish maffia. He stole my husbands identity and made over 80.000 euro on debts on my husbands name. Because we know the man who did this, the case became a civil case and we are the ones that have to proof that we are not guilty (I hope not all countries have the same sick rule as Holland does). 

One of the worst things this criminal did was putting cars on my husbands name and make not only numeral tickets (speeding, parking, not pay insurance), but he also drove away from the gasstation with the hose still in the tank causing for over 1200 euro on damages to the pump. 

But the worst has to be that he rented a company unit saying in person that he was my husband and made a weedplantage in it (that the police found and than came to my husband). This gave us 37000 euro on damages. 

This man already was know by the police and the goverment, but no one did warn us.!!! 

In Holland every criminal is innocent untill proven guilty and gets a free lawyer, but if you get cheated on, you are on your own, have to proof you are not guilty and have to pay all the legal bills yourself. 

We have to pay our normal bills with my youth handicapt "uitkering". My husband can't find a job anywhere because he has a foreign last name and employers rather hire 100% Dutch people instead. My "uitkering" is not enough to live from already and with all the extra legal bills, the debts this criminal put on us, that keep getting higher and higher, 

I do not see an other way than asking people I don t know for help (the people I do know already help where ever they can).

Every attempt we do to get our life back is blocked because of the negative registrations on our name because we "do not pay "OUR" debts". Before this man came in our life, we had NO debts at all. We are both at our wits end and do not know how much longer we can hold on. So I ask you....... Please help us. I do not ask for 80.000 euro, every euro will already help us to buy food or pay for a small part our bills.

Thank you for reading and I hope you can find it in your heart to help us.......

Our paypal is:      paypal.me/wishingfornormallife

Kind regards Mirjam 

PS. I have a very sweet and loyal dog (see pic) that is 17 yrs old and the love of my life. She is the reason that I still get out of bed every day. If she was not there, I would just stay in all day drowning in my sorrows. 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)