Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In desperate need of help
I really don't know what else to do but to take this measure. I'm serious need of help to cover my bill. I am a 21 year old diploma graduate who is still in the midst of looking for a job. I have not been paying my phone bill for about 4 to 5 months, I think, and today, a lawyer letter came, demanding me to pay the full amount by 31 May 2016. I really don't know how else to get the money and that is why I reach out to here. The amount that I have to pay is $430 and my bank account is currently $0. As I have been a full-time student, I didn't have time to work as I had to concentrate fully on school. My parents have stopped giving me allowance ever since the last day of school, so I don't have money to save for my bill. That is the reason to the delay of the payment. In addition, I couldn't beg my parents to help me cover the bill for me as they too need the money for groceries, medical bills and more. In conclusion, my family is in a tight financial situation. I hope that someone out there can help me with this settlement of my bill or I will have to deal with a much worse consequence. Every considerations will be much appreciated. 
In order to receive donations, you need to make sure people have a way to send you money. Please read the thread "How to request a donation" for examples.

How to request a donation: http://www.freebeg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1

Let me know if you have any questions.