Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Our life's are falling apart
I have never cried so much in my life as I did this last week. My husband is disabled and his doctor just told us that he needs to have surgery or within the next year or two he will not walk again. So with that on my heart and mind we drove back to our home that's over a hour and a half away. About ten miles from our house the truck broke down. Just what I needed. We don't know anyone here besides my mother in law and with her heath she is not much help. So we started walking. Something that most people take for granted. Then right before we got home my husbands cell rings. I knew it was going to be bad news by the look in his eyes. His Father passed away up north. I need help so bad right now and no one to turn to. I have no way to get my husband to the doctors now or to even get him up north to say good bye to his father. Please help us. I want to thank all of you for taking the time to read my post
If you can help all payments will be sent to my pypal. caswelltanya80@gmail 

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

My disabled husband and I have been having a lot of bad luck. But some things have turned around. But we still need a car. Our truck broke down and with him and myself needing to get to doctors this is making life hard. We did find someone willing to sell us a car for $800. And he was asking $2000. So please help us. This is really a need we can't live without. 

paypal.me/TanyaCaswell