Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help me make some lemonade from the lemons I've been given!
Dear Very Nice Person,
I don't know if anyone can possibly help me out, I’m not sure how much money you have, but I am looking for enough to make a deposit on a house for my family to live in. I know I am asking a lot but things unfortunately have not gone the way I expected in life and for the last 18 months have been living back at my parents’ house, sharing a bed with my eldest while my 2 year old is still in a cot. I had to quit my job after they made it impossible for me to stay as the hours I was being given did not work with the nursery times so I had to depend on others to pick up my children and put them to bed every night (as the father is no longer about). The Employee union and Employee relations wouldn’t get involved in an issue which was already ongoing. I am currently just finishing a course to enable me to go to University in September where I am going to do a Bachelor degree in Early Childhood Studies, which will hopefully lead to teaching or working with children- In around 4 years time! I haven’t got a room to myself in the house and either sit in the kitchen or living room with my family whilst working on assignments. It’s very hard to concentrate and uncomfortable sitting for so long in the chairs on the laptop. I understand that I'm asking for a lot. So if you're not a millionaire it will not be possible to help me out of this situation. So maybe if you can’t afford to give me enough for a deposit for a house (which is an incredible ask and very cheeky, I know) perhaps you could spare enough for a computer (a tower one), a desk or a comfortable chair? Or perhaps some money towards a bunk bed for my girls? Money for future vets bills? School uniform as my eldest starts school in September? The list is endless isn’t it? I’m sorry to have to ask.  Any help would be really appreciated. Thank you for reading.

http://paypal.me/helpfuldonations

Smile