Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SIR/MADAM im in need of urgent HELP PLEASE
Sad 
ir,
Im a goodguy from india meghalaya 39years old
and ive reached the end of the road where i couldn't do ANYTHING to help myself and my family from being mocked and looked down by people around.
I dont know why life leads me here, i was a handsome, a goodguy, a person who never smoked, drunk, gambled....A guy who was always a believer of God. But now i gave up and i see i got no help, im an Atheist now and i dont believe that there is really a God who helps anyone, EXCEPT GOOD PEOPLE SOMEWHERE who has a heart to help a person like me. i have to say this as i found that there's not really a God to help me im down, sad, confuse, dont know what to do
10 years back i was granted a mortgage loan of Rs 8,40.000/- from SBI BANK in india but i didn't get to utilise the money myself because i was being cheated by a friend of mine who spent my money into black money bussiness (as what he is saying) where i lost the money. i was innocent that time and was very wrong by trusted such person because he was taking advantage of our friendship.
I DONT KNOW WHERE TO TURN TO
I NEED FINANCIAL HELP to pay the bank so that a bank wont seize our property which is the house that me, my mom, sisters are living.. Bank will seize our property (pyaar ka mandir) and we will be homeless.
Sometimes i feel like hanging myself to get out of this problem.

I DONT KNOW WHERE TO GET ANY HELP SIR

IF U R RICH, HAVE A GOOD HEART AND IS FINANCIALLY PROBLEM FREE, I BEG U SIR TO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE OFFER ME ANY HELP I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN EXTREMELY GRATEFUL TO A GODLIKE PERSON IF I GOT ANY HELP
You can check my bank loan status in my name at the SBI BANK to believe me that i tell the truth
I just cant imagine how have i lived all these years in pain and agony
Even my family have faith in me that somehow i will be able to get out of this horrible nightmare which turned out to enslave me in chain..

i just hope for a Miracle

WHAT SHOULD I DO SIR
CAN YOU HELP PLEASE ???
:-(

Please donate on my Paypal   vrdkey@gmail.com (NO SCAM PLEASE. SCAMMERS U WONT GET ANYTHING)