Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
please help me and my family
this is my story of life : my whole life sucks. First my father died and then my mother left because she had men, then my brother and his girlfriend take me, who is beating me and I had to do all in fact, I was as a maid. I had to clean, cook, massaged legs ... when I was 19 years old, I went back to live with my mom, because I had no other choice. then I met my partner with who I have now a daughter named Lucija. This was only my luck. Now we are but another brother exploited because he were stealing electricity as he gets the bills, and I have borne him money. I also play lotto but no luck, I hope that if you give me at least some of the money would be very, very happy, because we would finally be able to build a house and have a peace. I will also bought the car because 3 years I have bad luck. I can not describe what would be my luck. if you could get any more money to and from my partner's parents did the bathroom and we had hot water, because they do not have. thank you very much because you read my letter.
I do not want a lot of money. I just wont to buy or build a small house for my daughter. to have my peace. Please realize that I desire in a long time.
I wish you continued success.
Greetings

Sabina Rus and my family