Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rent Due and Store Closed
Rent, Store closed. Hello, my name is Sara, you can call me SJ. I am trying so hard not to ask for help from anyone, I have tried looking into various things only to hit the road block of, how do I pay this money back??? So, to cut to the chase ma'am or sir, my rent is due, I do not have it, I have nothing for food, etc, and I would like a small amount of start up and reopen my eBay store. Anything would be appreciated and I know your time is precious. I would gladly thank you kindly and never forget your kindness and willingness to support me at my time of need. I am asking for 5000 part for rent and living and part for getting my store back on its feet. I have enjoyed this time with you, as I am mentally disabled I get very nervous doing things like this and finding the words to put together. But thank you for listening to me, and taking your time for understanding what it is like to not have enough to live on. I am on SSDI. It is hard, but most of the time I make it work, I have hit a bump in the road, at the end of a long road of hiccups and bankruptcy and borrowing from family. ETC. But thank you for your consideration at this time. Big Grin

SJ