Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Move on...
I need money to move on!

I found myself on the streets of Miami with no home, no shelter and all I could found
was a park where I could sleep, the public library to spend my day and start learning
to ask money for food.

My Father came to me and picked me up... Well, I was a kid then and scars have not
yet healed. My soul stills there because that's the only fair thing I learned to do for
myself. I help my father on everything and I help me but I can never get a start of
my own life independently. I have left there so many pending things I will like to reach. Reach my Goals and dreams... I can't  just start a new life as if nothing happened!  This is why I call it move on! money to move on! 

My soul is trapped there and I want to leave and I find this site to be like it; so before it turns out the way it could've turn out I'm begging "somebody" to please
see this: I am still there asking for money to people to eat, move on and every time I extend my hand for money I see 50cents, 1 dollar and I think it's great.

Now I can see is only a gratitude but I want to move on so please be kind enough
to help my soul heal and see it's light for I'm a good person with good intentions
and only want to start a living.

Thanks. Heart

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...ANonHosted