Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
need money
I've been on the streets of Miami begging for money literally... Now I have the chance to be on a shelter, have some warm and have a chance to erase all the scars and move on. I do not understand anything about jobs, education or deserve more money! All I did was survive and
try to understand why am I still alive. I could've been taken into another direction but here I am learning back again to get back on my foot. I'm ill (not emotionally but deeper in my soul)
I am getting off it but I still need your help to get off the street of Miami. I know I am a kid on
the streets with lots of defects and talent but it's time to move on, see my light. 

Here, in my other life emotionally am strong, but I can't just live another life: I must comprehend what I did wrong... All I know is that I started begging for money and people started giving me cents, sometimes 5dollars and I learned to thank but not move on...

My soul, still there! and what I'm trying to do here is to emulate that and get money as much as to move on:

here my beg: 

https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cm...ANonHosted

Please copy that to your browser and donate me some money so I save money or use it as to be in peace with you brother and move on  Angel