Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Putting My Life Back Together and Helping Others as I Do...
Rainbow 
After a horrific marriage that ended with me having a broken arm, i had to leave my job, house, friends and belongings behind. I had to use my savings to survive and flee. 
I am restarting my life in a new city trying to build a community organisation to help other lost souls who have fallen through the net,  but no where will back my idea because of my lack of financial assets. I am battling my own mental health issues but trying to stay motivated because of i know this good cause could really go somewhere. An over view is a fostering and re-homing service for the UK nationwide as 18 healthy dogs are put down a day due to lack of space! We also run an ex prisoner employment scheme as they make up 1/5 of benefit claimants with their main obstacle being lack of any current referees. We also work with women of domestic violence and these animals take priority in our shelter and foster homes. When i had to flee i almost had to give my cats up instead of have them fostered due to lack of services! They were the only thing that kept me going at times. These are serious problems affecting the UK. Please look it up and donate. 
Please donate. 
Thank You.
www.gofundme.com/dogrescuekennels 
www.broken-souls-rescue.org