Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello, It's Nice To Meet You.
Smile 
To begin, I'd like to thank you for dropping by.

My first name is Deeana, and I'm currently attending Full Sail University in Florida. I used to live in California and it has been my dream to go to this college ever since I was in middle school. My major is Game Art and I've been here for a total of 9 months. I have a cat named Noodles (I love her with all my heart) who keeps me from getting too lonely as I have a hard time making many friends. I do a lot of drawing as well as 3d modeling using the programs: Blender, Maya, and Zbrush. It's been my lifelong dream to be able to work at Bethesda (makers of Fallout and Elder Scrolls) and I work hard everyday in order to be the best I can be here. Now, my family is middle class and have been very supportive of me coming here to achieve my goal. I am also working at Jimmy Johns although my class schedule only permits me to work there twice a week, 4 hours a day. Even though I do not get much money from my job, I am very thankful to be working and very appreciative of the amount I get. I also get a living expense check once every 3 months to cover my rent, utility bills, and grocery bills. (The check is enough to cover those 3 months) My rent plus utilities amount to 756$ every month.

Here's my problem...
 A week ago, I went to my college's Financial Aid office to check when I was supposed to receive my next check. Turns out, my financial aid advisor forgot to file my request for the living expense check. (They file a new one every school year) I immediately told my family and close friends about my situation and they offered to help me with my financial problem. It was okay until a a few days ago. My father suffered from a massive heart attack and is currently in the hospital in critical condition. My mother cannot afford to pay for my rent and utilities and although my close friends gave me what they can, it won't be enough to make the payments. I have tried going to my relatives for help but the relatives on my mother's side live in the Phillippines and are very poor and my relatives on my fathers side told me that making sure that I could make payments is my responsibility and that I should have constantly reminded my financial aid advisor about my living expense check request and refuse to help. I'm not sure if this website would yield any results but I know in my heart I have to try. I don't want to move back to California and I don't want to live out in the streets. I work so very hard everyday during school and outside of school in order to better myself and hone my modeling skills...I can't afford to go back now. So please, if you feel in your heart that you would like to donate to help me stay here I will never be able to thank you enough for being so kind and so generous. Anything helps, even just 10 dollars or even 756$. If I could just get to one month's rent, I would be able to take the time that month to find an honest way to pay for the next month's rent. 

Thank you so very much to all who decide to donate. It means so much to me.

Hello how you doing I saw your post on here and I would to help you. Get back to me on yahoo messenger so we can chat better my I'd is [removed email]