Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
DO NOT - WARNING!
If someone is going to give they will do as genuinely as stated in the requesting a donation thread. If they cannot give to your paypal.me link, or cashtag account, or send you a cash-able check, then they are not really trying to donate to you.

No one should give out personal banking information whether personal check or credit card to anyone - because we all know money comes out of accounts just as well as in accounts. So why is it that you want to help people but it's on terms that could potentially give out information that can be used against the ones that are trying to ask for help?

PLEASE PEOPLE do not give out your banking information – scammers will take money out of your account, not into it. Take it from me who has been scammed by people “claiming to help me”. People prey on others instead of really helping them. Please beware! I am just looking out for people that are too trusting because they are stuck in a situation.
Well said.

Thank you.
(12-03-2015, 02:59 AM)admin Wrote: Well said.

Thank you.

It's funny how you call people out on their bluff and scam and they no longer want to help you, because all they are after is your bank account information. I need to help and would like to do it securely to protect both of our information. Why is this so hard for people to actually do?

4SCMACE
this is good all about trustworthy souls here
ive my self get alot of peope claiming that they would like to help myself. I got to be honest. aliright. I somewhat dont know what to say to them. Think about this. I get alittle pressured to ask them for the money they want to help me with. and so on. alright. well most of the time they end up asking me to pay them money. this is spamming spammers. emailing me to ask me for income. well this i know is a sort of spam. i guess this is just as states. every one that goes to this website wants to make paypal free and clear. and i guess they nd my self do dont care who gives the paypal. all helps am i right? Yes. This is the dream am i right. paypal helpers paying you some everyone and awhile and some bigger gifts. yess. hope this helps.
(01-26-2017, 10:03 PM)gregmacar Wrote: 2nd post, once more in my new post,  I get someone again. wanting me to send them money!
I got my paypal.me tag there why don't they just send a gift annonmsly?

1st post ive my self get alot of peope claiming that they would like to help myself. I got to be honest. aliright. I somewhat dont know what to say to them. Think about this. I get alittle pressured to ask them for the money they want to help me with. and so on. alright. well most of the time they end up asking me to pay them money. this is spamming spammers. emailing me to ask me for income. well this i know is a sort of spam. i guess this is just as states. every one that goes to this website wants to make paypal free and clear. and i guess they nd my self do dont care who gives the paypal. all helps am i right? Yes. This is the dream am i right. paypal helpers paying you some everyone and awhile and some bigger gifts.  yess. hope this helps.
When confronted with a WARNING! individuals may perceive it as a signal of potential danger or risk ahead. They might feel a sense of urgency or heightened awareness, prompting them to take precautionary measures or investigate further to ensure their safety or well-being. gb whatsapp pro