Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How did they get my email address?
The most annoying thing about paypal is that creating the default donate button allows your email address to be displayed.  It is not a big deal when you are transferring money to or from people you know, but when you are asking for a donation from strangers, it allows people to get your email address.

Usually, the worst is just a minor annoyance.  I have heard reports of people receiving an email from someone who pretended to want to help, but asked for more information, sometimes even bank information.  Obviously that is a red flag.  Never give out your bank information, or any other information.  The site was created to allow people to donate to you, and they can even write on your page, so there is no reason for them to contact you directly.  The best way to deal with this is to ignore the email.

You can avoid your email address being shared by using a paypal.me or cash.me link.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to post them.
Nothing is 100% safe if it's online. If people want to find your information, they will, no matter how hard you try to hide it. That being said, it's very important to be careful and cautious when browsing and, like you said, NEVER give your personal information out, especially banking info or your SIN.
Доброго!
Посетите https://dtp.vn.ua/ для получения актуальной информации о ДТП в Виннице. Наш сайт предоставляет подробные отчеты, фото и видео с мест происшествий, помогая оставаться в курсе последних новостей дорожного движения.
ДТП Винница

Дтп Винница видео
Новости Винница видео

Удачи и хорошей дороги!
Новости Винницы: видеофиксация момента столкновения