Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've fallen on hard time.
 I’ve fallen on hard times. Always trying to help everyone around me has hurt me financially. Currently, I’m over my head in debt and I’ve tried everything in my power to get out of it. I’m at the point where I can’t make it pay check to pay check.  I feel like I'm only working to cover my overdrafts at this point. I feel ashamed asking for help, but I don’t know what else to do. I try to live my life the best I can, I work full time, I go to school part time, I do various volunteer work, I teach Sunday School and willing to help anyone and everyone who needs it, but how can I continue to help people when I can’t even help myself. I’m currently $3000 in debt.and looking at taking a semester off from school to find a second job to help me out.   

Thank you for reading this and thank you in advance for any help and well wishes/prayers sent my way. 

My paypal account - paypal.me/jengom82
hi how are you doing?, i will like to help you, text me on my my phone number and let see what i can do..
There is no need to post your phone number and ask people to text you for help. If you would like to donate, simply use the PayPal link they have included in their thread.