Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devestated tragic house fire
last week I had a house fire that has distroyed me I lost my wife and my son and my daughter!!! I'm all alone and wish it took me too!!!! If I had only fixed the faulty wire on TVs when I noticed it none of this would ever of happened. I have no insurance but to be fair I don't give a crap about the house I just want my family back!! I'm in bits and need to snap out of this and try my best to move on, if it wasn't for my mother still being alive I would of joined my wife and kids by now. All I'm asking is for any donations small or big just to help me back on my feet and find me some shelter and food I don't ask for much just anything people can afford I know it's not wise to put bank details on a website but I'm desperate so could any donations please be sent to my bank my sort code is [removed] and account number is [removed] thanks in advance to all of you
I am sorry for your loss. For best results, you should give people a way to send you money online. Please read the thread "How to request a donation" for examples. This is preferred over bank account information.

How to request a donation: http://www.freebeg.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1

Let me know if you have any questions.
I will like to help you just get back to me [phone number removed]
calvin and rachelmaxwell49, if you would like to help someone, just choose a thread that has a donation link in it.  Otherwise, people are going to think you are trying to scam them.