Thread Rating:
  • 26 Vote(s) - 3.27 Average
Get Started - How to request a donation

Bismillahir Rahmanir Rahhiym

Justice For Reggie Liberation
#J-4-RED-G
Old Chain Of Rock Bridge/police Brutality Law Suit
$ 2,000,000

Reginald Clemons v. Joseph Brauer, et al., Case No.: 4:17-cv-2739(HEA)
--0--
A'udthu Billahi Minna Shaitanir Rajiym
As Salaamu Alaikum!

Dear: Friends And Supporters
Hello! How are you doing today on God's green Earth? Pressed between the walls of confused lost souls, I remember the truth found in loving hearts.
I am praying for guidance in the midst of my understand of what needs to be done, with no way of understanding how to get there. I am not looking for profitable gain for myself in any material sense. I am looking to give back recompense and obtain forgiveness where I did been so wrong. I want and need to have this police brutality law suit processed, in order for that to begin to be possible. In oder for me to be able to give back for the people that help save my life based on police brutality and my false actual innocence claims.
I need to be able to process this police brutality law suit that I can not advance on my own. I am no going to keep the money, but give the money to the family of the girls that were killed. While exposing the truth of how the police beat me into a making a statement and the truth of how prosecutors in this case hib evidence of the police brutality.
I know I do not deserve anyone's help and its out of the goodness and kindness of anyone's heart, that you have help me. Now I am asking you to help me one more time, but with no likely benefit unto myself. I am asking you to help me make an amends to my victims and those who supported my fight to get off death row. While also contributing to the cause of exposing the corruption any activist fought against on my behalf.
So I am begging you from the bottom of my soul if that is what it takes to get help. I am not a man who begs easily, as I recognize that this is so much more important and bigger than myself. So I am saying please to anyone whose listening. Please help me find redemption in the fight against the intertwined injustice of police brutality and prosecutorial miss conduct.
If nothing else, please pass this message along to others that might consider helping push the lever to bind the arc towards justice. So I lay at your feet the humblest of apologies and offer my deepest plea in humility, please help me make an amends.
THANK YOU!

--0--

Facebook: Justice For Reggie Liberation
Instagram: Justice For Reggie
Twitter: @_justice 4 Reggie
reginaldclemons 71@gmail
--0--
Sincerely
==-Reginald Clemons->
(Qadir Walid)
Seeking
Harmony and Balance
Insha ALLAH!

Messages In This Thread
Medical Expenses - by Acadius1983 - 06-09-2019, 10:16 PM
I need help tonight. - by debtfullyloaded - 08-04-2019, 02:39 AM
Student struggle with no support - by Mikezinan - 08-22-2019, 08:28 AM
RE: Get Started - How to request a donation - by Reginald1 - 11-09-2019, 04:43 PM
Help with my rent and credit debt - by Ricktor87 - 10-07-2022, 01:18 PM
RE: Get Started - How to request a donation - by nomadbrand4 - 12-31-2022, 03:31 PM