Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Make money by writing reviews - Music and Fashion
(10-28-2018, 07:41 PM)Seattle Funding Wrote: Seattle Wealth Fund receive 2k to $50,000.00 today from 1 post
Win up to $270,000.000 for Free Movie Bet

Visit

Thanks

Ok... I'm not sure what that has to do with anything, but thanks for your comment.

I thought I would add to my original post.  SliceThePie has added children's items to be reviewed, as well as a "Lucky Dip" where you review a random selection of things.  For example, one of the first items that came up for me to review was a car booster seat.  Specifically, the colors of the car seat.  Again, I was able to instantly earn money in my SliceThePie account.  The minimum to withdraw is $10, but it won't take long to reach that.  And this can be done any time of day or night, from your own home.  You can be listening to music or watching your favorite netflix series while you type out a few reviews.  Maybe a person could fill out a review (or at least part of a review) every time a commercial or ad came up.  That way, you could earn money throughout the day without even giving it much effort.

Give it a try to see how much you can earn.  Comment below if you want to compare strategies for making the most money per review.

https://www.slicethepie.com/join/UBF76348

Messages In This Thread