The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Really hoping someone can help me
Hello

I am a 31 year old mother of 5 kids ages range from 3-13. Two of my children are special needs. My husband is disabled and can no longer work. He was able to care for the kids while I worked full time and we managed that way but over the last 2 years his condition has really debilitated him and he can only handle so much. Between that and Covid I have had to find a job closer to home that pays a little less and I am also only working part time now as we cannot afford child care. We really have no support system no friends or family that can help. We are extremely behind on all of our bills. We are threatened with shut off every month. Up until now we have been able to figure out how to keep utilities on and food in the table, however now we have used up the last of our resources and one of our utilities is to be shut off in a few days and I have nowhere near enough to prevent that. That being said I really don’t know what we are going to do to keep the rest of the utilities on an food on the table next week. I am u comfortable asking other people for money but at this point I am desperate. Please, if you read this, please consider donating. Anything helps. Thank you for reading even if you cannot help.

https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/my/profile

Messages In This Thread
Really hoping someone can help me - by bthompson2590 - 01-14-2022, 09:02 PM