The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Hoping someone on this site can help me!
I would consider myself your average person...grew up in a relatively stable family environment, went to college, began a good career.
When I was in my early 20's, I thought I would be married with kids by 25. Boy, was I wrong! lol
The marriage part happened much later for me, and the kids part has yet to come to fruition :-(
I have always been a giving and generous person. I've been told many times that I am too nice (which I consider a sad state of our social constructs as a society).
The last couple of years has proved really challenging for me. I was laid off for the first time ever and it took me almost 14 months to land a new job (Pandemic!)
Additionally, I am dealing with the realization that I may never be a mother and that this isn't where I expected to be at this point in my life.
Being unemployed has set me back financially and I am struggling to catch up. I can not get a conventional loan as my credit was destroyed when I was forced to file for bankruptcy as a result of being laid off.  The stress of this debt is consuming me and causing me immense mental and physical anguish.

Is there anyone out there who can help me?
https://cash.app/$commongal

Messages In This Thread
Hoping someone on this site can help me! - by Common Gal - 12-27-2021, 10:15 PM