The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.31 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Needed
I am in urgent need of funds to buy a car. I need this because commuting has gotten so expensive though wages have not increased. I am wanting to visit my mother who is far away but is unable to do this due to the cost of commute and the distance by bus with our tightened curfew hours. I would also use the vehicle to assist with moving and going to the doctor. This may not seem to be of great urgency to others but I am in desperate need of this. I know how these things are expensive and so I have settled to get a used vehicle for now but still cannot afford to buy it with the wages I received. I am in need of USD 10,000 to buy the vehicle and for clearance in my home country. I have to import a vehicle because buying it in my home country is way more expensive. I would appreciate any help you are able to give and if you cannot, I still thank you for reading my story.

Paypal email: 1touchevolve@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
Help Needed - by mady27 - 09-06-2021, 04:40 AM