The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
help me and my father please.
I would like to apologize in advance for my English, I'm using a translator.

I would like to ask you for financial assistance. My dad ended up in a wheelchair after an accident. It happened 3 months ago. He walked on crutches before. After his accident, we had to borrow money to live a normal life. Thanks to retirement, we can survive every day with 5 euros a day. But we still owe it to repay the loan. The debt is 1500 euros. I believe that there are good souls in the world and that is why I turn to you. I am very desperate for this situation because it completely changed my outlook on life.
I used to normally go to work and take care of my dad, but now unfortunately this is not possible because it requires 24/7 care. So I had to quit my job and that's why we are in such a financial situation. I found a job at home, but it is very poorly paid. What I'm most sorry about is that my father lost his zest for life after the accident and suffers from depression. I try to do everything for him, but he thinks he's just torturing me and he's sorry. I try to explain to him that it's an honor for me to do everything for him, but he doesn't understand. 
i will be extremely grateful for any amount. Sad
my paypal:

paypal.me/stastkacz

Messages In This Thread
help me and my father please. - by rebasek - 06-03-2021, 12:15 PM
RE: help me and my father please. - by rebasek - 06-06-2021, 09:21 PM
RE: help me and my father please. - by rebasek - 07-21-2021, 02:27 PM